Internet not working in Virtual box

In this post we will look the basic problem faced after installing a virtual machine on the virtual box - Internet is not working. so, I am going to tell you the solution how to solve this.

Problem statement: I have installed a virtual machine on Virtual box. I can access internet on my system but I am not able to use the internet on my virtual machine although it is showing that I already have the connection established.

solution: follow the below steps:

 open your virtual box and Right click on your virtual machine to open setting.



open setting and then go to Network then 

check Enable Network Adapter and choose "Bridged Adapter" in "Attached to" option.


Finally click on OK .

Now you can successfully use your internet connection.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...